Agenda of NCCIR meeting to be held on June 15, 2021 (Live Webcast)
The meeting will consider the following issues:
- On consideration of economic entities’ applications for licensing the use of the radio frequency resource of Ukraine.
- On the maintenance of the Register of Radio Electronic Facilities and Radiating Circuits that may be applied in the territory of Ukraine in common bands (public radio frequency bands).
- On the maintenance of the Unified State Register of Postal Telecommunications Operators.
- On removal from the Register of Telecommunications Operators and Providers.
- Consideration of operators’ applications concerning numbering resource.
- Consideration of draft laws of Ukraine and other regulatory acts.
- On state supervision.
NCCIR meeting will be held on June 15, 2021 at 10 a.m. at the address: Kyiv city, Khreshchatyk Str., 22, r. 633.